Friday 2 June 2017

Moose Without Squirrel!


Do you remember these two characters from your childhood cartoon watching days? "Hey Rocky! Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat." :0) And ...


... These two, who were often heard to say, "Get moose & squirrel!" Well ... Today I got moose ... Without squirrel. :0)


My lovely blogging buddy Toni from the Red Boot Quilt Co. sent me a little surprise ... A sweet limited edition Henry the moose pin ... Isn't it cool?! :0) Thanks Toni! These fab pins are prizes for Toni' birthday club draws ... & to spoil her friends. Tee! Hee! Hee! Pop over to Toni's blog to see better pics of Henry ... As well as a peek at Toni's latest fun, cheerful quilt design ... It's a beauty & a favourite of this Pisces gal! :0)

I'm off to play with fabric ... Still enjoying my day off! Til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!

CHEERS!
KRIS


 


 


 

2 comments:

Maria said...

Lucky you Kris. Henry is gorgeous....

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

Lucky you.
Henry is cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...