Tuesday 4 January 2011

Just Quickly ...!

I'm just popping in before I head off to catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's!

There seems to have been a little bit of confusion with OPAM 2011 sign up. We will NOT be taking any names UNTIL the OFFICIAL LAUNCH on JANUARY 25.

This is the biggest school holiday break in Australia, so many people are away or having to fight their kids for computer time. :0) So ... to keep it fair, Peg and I decided NOT to take any sign ups until the official launch, so PLEASE don't email us yet with your sign up!! Come back on January 25, Aussie time. (For the techo people, Toowoomba is GMT-10 hours and Peg's home town is GMT-9 hours!!)

It's lovely that you're all keen and ready to start OPAM again ... and so are we ... but we need a little rest first before we jump on the merry-go-round again ... Sorry for any confusion there may have been due to my epic post overwhelming you with information! :0) Hope you're all enjoying the holiday season and managing to find some stitching time. I hear my pillow calling my name, so til next time ...

BEAR HUGS!
CHEERS!
KRIS

5 comments:

julia said...

oh, poor kris...hope you get some rest!
i'll definitely sign up once the official start is announced...i've already marked my calendar :)
g'night,
julia

Joy said...

Oh I'll definitely be signing up again ... it's just the nudge I need to get things finished :o)!! You and Peg are just wonderful for doing this again .... thank you :oD !!!!
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

Maria said...

Enjoy your rest and will look forward to te sign up on the 25th.
Maria

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Hi Kris...thank you so much to you and Peg for hosting OPAM this year...I have loved every minute of it...Here's cheers to you both...Dzintra♥x

Bearly Sane said...

Just dropped by to wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hope that didn't wake you, I was trying to yell softly. LOL!!
Hope you had a great Chrissy Kris!
Warmest Hugs,
Sandi @ Ess D'Ess Bears and Bearly Sane Studio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...